Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Layout update

I finally used this kit from LPS

The past kit part of the website doesn’t say what paper it is and I can’t remember as it was a mix of some prima and I think rough and tumble from another line.  Anyway I was able to use it all up.  When I first got the kit I was unsure what pictures to use with it but it turned out very versatile and I love that in a kit. 

089 090 091 092 093 094  096 My favorite!  :D

And one more on top of these.

097

So 8 more to the new year total :D  pretty good start.  I got my newest kit from scrapbooks deal 4 u and am so ready to break into it.  I think I will tonight or totally tomorrow.  It has Bella Blvd and I LOVES me some Bella :D

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Awesome, love these layouts!

LG said...

Hi there!

Just I just want to personally invite you to join me at My Scrapbook Nook Bloghop. We will be giving away 11 Nook Kits for 11 lucky bloghoppers! This will run from Jan 8 to 15. You can start here:

http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2010/01/09/my-scrapbook-nook-blog-hop/

Hope you can join me

HUGS
LG

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I love that Scrap Within Reach Industrial Park paper!! I did not order it from LPS, and then was sorry I didn't, and had to order it from somewhere else. I love what you did with it!