Monday, January 4, 2010

The countdown begins…

OR the count up.  These are the layouts I did New Years Eve and Day.  I was dedicated to watching Quantum Leap and using that stash up.  Here is what I got done.

 018 019 020

This is a close up of the coordinates paper where I folded it and sanded a grid.  I really love this effect it complements the grungy paper excellently.

 022

This is using GCD paper.  I finally found it online to purchase and love a lot of it.  This green paper is one of their more calm papers.  Most of what i bought had glitter or was shimmery which was a nice surprise as I didn't know when I ordered it online.  It is also quality paper.

023 

This is one of my faves.

024 021025 026

My fave Nikki Sivils paper from her Victoria stree line.  I wanted the paper to do the talking on it’s own and is why not a lot of embellishments.

 027 028

I had this layout in my head for a couple days and love how it came out.

 029

Another fave layout of mine from a paper brand (scenic route) I heard is going out of business.

 030

Another favorite as it is totally elegant and girly and I don’t get to do those very often.

031 032 033

I am also loving how these three came out.  They are all so different but from the same type of photo from walmart with santa.

So That makes 16 layouts for the year so far.  A great start since only the third day of January.  And since I am writing this ahead so I actually blog tomorrow I might actually have more to show for the 3rd.  If I can get the time to go down there and I SO want too!  :D

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hi You've been really busy. Love your new lay outs. Great pics of the boys!